Tuesday, December 13, 2005

ahhh, Nellie.. I too have not been diligent

I haven't really embraced the whole blogging thing. Still too conscious of the audience.

anyhoo,

With all the hype around the Narnia (no, wait... here. noo, probably here - actually I'm just playing with the editor) movie, I downloadedpurchased a copy of the first (depending on who you talk to) book in the series. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. I think I read it last when I was about ten. The only specific memory I had was (spoiler here) Aslan being butchered by the White Witch :). ... and that's pretty much it. Both in memory and fact. I was shocked at how simplistic the story was. It really is written for an eight to ten year old. Hopefully they spiced it up a bit to fill 90 minutes in the theatre. And that's all I have to say about that.

Having said that, I am reading the second book now and it seems to have a bit more meat to it. I'll update you as events progress.

Now, how many incomplete sentences are there in the above paragraphs? The Internet would try to imortalize me as an illiterate except that none of these formats will be readable in fifty years. Hopefully I'll outlive the public record :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home